At North West Facilities we are constantly aware of our responsibility for the environmental impact of our business and we strive to reduce the associated risks.
Minimising environmental impact presents a benefit to everyone. Modern building methods will improve energy efficiency, recycling materials and reducing waste will cut costs. A properly maintained and well built property will reduce our customers energy costs.
By analysing our emissions and energy consumption we are able to calculate how efficiently we use energy across the business. All our key personnel are tasked with looking for continual efficiency improvements. As we become aware demonstrable improvements they are implemented across the business.
Environmental Target Areas
- Waste recycling and energy from waste
- Waste reduction through best practice
- Close communication with supply chain partners
- Electricity, fuel, and water consumption minimised
- Environmental impact surveys prior to large projects